Pre-insulated pipe system is used for district heating or cooling distribution networks; the piping is made of steel pipes, thermo insulated hard foam and covered with a casing and moisture detection elements.
With a 30-year service life, the standard working temperature is from -100°C to +140°C.
The piping is supplied in standard dimensions from DN 20 to DN 500 with proscribed quality to NP 25. Modifications are possible upon request.
Length dimensions are l=6m for DN20÷DN65, and from DN 80 to DN 500 l=6m and l=12m
Insulation of pipe system is done in three variations:
- Insulation class 1- standard insulation (one- layer)
- Insulation class 2 reinforced insulation (two-layer)
- Insulation class 3 double reinforced insulation (three-layer)
Production quality is in conformity with European standards EN253, EN448, EN488 and EN 489.
We produce following pipes:
- Standard pre-insulated channel free pipes,
- Twin pre-insulated channel-free pipes (twins),
- Spiro casing pre-insulated pipes for above-ground distribution
- Pre-insulated pipes for sanitary water and other fluids.
1. Standard pre-insulated pipes (E+, E++, E+++)
Are used for hot water distribution up to +140°C, and operating pressure p=25 bar according to European Standards EN253, EN448, EN488 and EN489.
The piping is made of steel pipes insulated with hard polyurethane foam covered with a polyethylene casing.
2. Pre-insulated twin pipes (Twins)
Are used for hot water distribution up to +130°C, and operating pressure p=25 bar. The piping is made of steel pipes insulated with hard polyurethane foam covered with a polyethylene casing. Maximum temperature difference between the supply and return tube is 50°C.
3. Spiro casing pre-insulated pipes
Are used for above-ground hot water distribution up to +140°C, operating pressure p=25 bar. The piping is made of steel pipes insulated with hard polyurethane foam and covered with a sheath of steel – galvanized spirally superimposed sheet.
4. Pre-insulated pipes for sanitary water and other fluids
Are used for distribution of water and other fluids up to +70°C, and operating pressure p=6 bar. The piping is made of inner pipes of stainless steel, galvanized, copper pipes, polypropylene and other materials insulated with hard polyurethane foam in polyethylene or spiro casing. Life service is 25 years.
A. Hot water pipe
Steel seamless pipe
Steel pipe is made of steel seamless pipe in compliance with DIN 1629 and EN 10216-1 standards.
Steel welded pipe
Steel welded pipe is made of longitudinally or helically welded pipes in compliance with DIN 1626 Ust 37.2, EN 10217-1, EN 10217-2, and EN 10217-5 standards.
B. PE-HD Casing pipe
Casing is made of hard polyethylene of high density 944 kg/m3according to ISO 1133 or ISO/DIS3607 (DIN 8074 , DIN 8075).
|Density (+20oC):||944 kg/m3|
|Heat conductivity:||0,43 W/mK|
|Thermal expansion coefficient:||1,8 * 10-4 K-1|
|Melt flow index (MFI 190/5):||0,2 до 1,4|
|Carbon black content:||2,5 ± 0,5% ASTM D-21603|
|Elongation at break:||> 350% ISO R-292|
|Impact strength:||>10 mJ/mm2 ISO R-179|
|Tensile strength:||> 17 MPa ISO DIS 572B|
The material is UV protected.
- C. Rigid polyurethane insulationThe insulation is made of hard polyurethane of core density 60 kg/m3 i.e. average foam density 80 kg/m3.
Average cell size: < 0,5 mm Closed cell content: > 88% Core density: > 60 kg/m3 Compressive strength: > 0,3 MPa Water absorption: < 10% Shear strength: > 0,12 MPa Thermal conductivity (+50oC): 0,027 W/mK
Pre-insulated pipes are distributed channel-free, with or without compensation. Piping is done at max depth of H= 600-900mm.
Channel filling is done after the following is done: welding, inched test, moisture indicator installation, heat and thermo insulation.
Above and below the isolated pipeline sand is filled -thickness d = 100 mm without clay with fine sand-sized grains of 0-4 mm in layers and carefully, with compression of hand tools.
Channel-free distribution of pre-insulated pipes has a very wide application in warm and hot water distribution systems, especially in district heating systems.
District heating system with temperature +140°C, consists of:
- “E” PRE-INSULATED PIPES, class 1,2 and 3.
- “E” pre-insulated fitting elements (elbow anchor, T-branches, reductions, ball valves and other items).
- Pre-insulated pipes
- Pre-insulated elbows
- Pre-insulated branches
- Pre-insulated anchors
- Pre-insulated reductions
- Pre-insulated ball valves
- Thermo shrinkable couplings
- End caps
- Channel rubber
- Compensation pads
- high quality thermal insulation (low thermal losses),
- possibility of remote moisture control (control of pipeline tightness),
- channel-free (cheaper installation),
- fast and simple installation,
- long service life.
Product quality has been tested by authorised Institute.
Company “ENERGOTEHNIKA” Doboj produces pre-insulated pipes and fittings in its plant; address Nikole Tesle 6, Doboj – industrial zone.
NOTE: We hold right to change technical characteristics in the catalogue.